La Faute à Voltaire
presents for this new collection summer an adorable
dress that turns
in pink and white stripes perfect as a
as a party dress
for all the
of the summer | HEPBURN.
Inspired by the dresses of the 50s and 60s, the little HEPBURN dress pays tribute to the very elegant icon of the cinema Audrey Hepburn, star of the 50s and 60s and representative of the very feminine chic of that time.
The + of the HEPBURN dress: its skirt cut in half-moon to turn horizontally, its armholes to the American who draw nice shoulders and its waist cinched in white lace to emphasize the silhouette on the model of dresses of the 50s-60s.
If you like our HEPBURN spinning dresses, you’ll find multiple choices of this flagship model in both our summer dress and winter collections. dresses winter collections.
Our little HEPBURN dress is available in several colors, prints, in cotton, wool, linen or velvet fabrics; with or without Claudine collar; for every day or big events such as
christenings or parties.
A word from the designer: Ideal for summer
dress of procession
for summer ceremonies like weddings, this pretty pink dress can also be worn to be the most elegant at school or for family outings.
Size guide: Choose the size that corresponds to the height in cm of your little girl (see our chart
Pink formal dress for girls | HEPBURN
Spinning dress for little girls from 2 to 14 years old
- Pink and white stripes cotton
- Integrated belt in fine white English lace
- White lace collar with decorative buttons
- Short sleeves with lace edged ruffles
- Skirt that turns horizontally and is cut into a half-moon
- Two invisible pockets on the sides.
- Zipper opening in the back
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Care: machine wash 30° on delicate program
- French children’s fashion designer brand | Fair Trade
Because learning about ethical chic doesn’t wait!