La Faute à Voltaire
present for all the little ones
from 2 to 16 years old, the beautiful dress that turns in cotton with blue hearts and its pretty whiteClaudine collar placed on the bias.
The + of the dress BABY HEPBURN: its skirt cut in half-moon to turn horizontally, its American armholes that draw pretty shoulders and its waist cinched underlined by a white bias on the model of dresses of the 50s.
In between seasons, this pretty dress can be worn alone in summer and in winter with thin tights or a matching cardigan.
Designer’s word: if the evenings are still chilly, warm up this little dress with the elegant PELUCHE faux fur vest.
If you like our HEPBURN spinning dresses, you’ll find multiple choices of this flagship model in both our summer and winter dress collections. Our little HEPBURN dress is available in several colors, prints, in cotton, wool or velvet fabrics; with Claudine collar or without; for every day or big events such as weddings, baptisms or parties.
Size guide: Choose the size that corresponds to the height in cm of your little girl (see our chart
Dress that turns girl royal blue cotton and white Claudine collar | HEPBURN
Spinning dress for girls from 2 to 16 years old
- Summer and winter inter-season dress collection
- Royal blue cotton and blue hearts
- White cotton Claudine collar, placed on the bias
- White bias to emphasize the waist and armholes
- Back opening with zipper
- Sleeveless | American style armholes
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Care: machine wash at 30°. Normal ironing
- French children’s fashion designer brand | Fair Trade
Because learning about ethical chic doesn’t wait!