La Faute à Voltaire presents this
for all the stylish girls from 2 to 16 years old, a nice long and warm
long and warm in khaki cotton canvas and hood with faux fur trim | ROCK&LOVE .
This pretty parka is very original thanks to its colorful patches and especially its vintage poster for the defense of animals in the back.
Very long, supple and ample, this parka will keep your little princess warm thanks to its thick khaki cotton canvas fabric and its soft full lining in imitation sheepskin fur (sherpa).
This parka was inspired by the parkas of the English Mods/Ska culture of the late 70s. Parka with a rock spirit but not only…a vintage poster for the defense and protection of animals is sewn on the back. The kids love it!
The Rock&Love parka’s plusses: Evolving, this parka can be worn above the knee and then mid-thigh the following year. The sleeves turn over to fit your child’s arm size. And the more it is used, the more it will have that vintage cachet that makes it special.
If you like the ROCK&PEACE girl’s parka, you might like its mixed version, ROCK&PEACE, as well as its mixed version, for adults ROCK&PEACE Teen.
Size Guide: Please note that this OVERSIZE parka runs large. Choose the size that corresponds to your little girl’s height in cm and not the size she usually takes (see our chart
Khaki parka girl | long and warm with fake fur | ROCK&LOVE
Long parka with hood for girls and teens from 2 to 16 years old
Coat winter fashion collection for children
- Khaki green cotton canvas
- Fake fur imitation fox around the hood
- Full lining in beige faux fur imitation sheepskin called sherpherd
- Bronze zipper and buttons
- Various badges
- Two large pockets with flap
- Propaganda poster printed on the theme of animal protection.
- Decorative beige cord with red and navy blue dashes inside the coat
- Size guide: OVERSIZE parka, size large. Take half a size down from your usual size
- Composition: 100% khaki cotton | 100% polyester for the fur
- Care: 30° in the washing machine . Once dry, brush the fake fur gently with a soft brush to separate the hairs.
- French children’s fashion designer brand 🇫🇷 | Fair Trade
Because learning about ethical chic doesn’t wait!