La Faute à Voltaire
presents this summer, for all the little girls and teenagers, the pretty skirt which turns in cotton with the Japanese print
navy blue tie-and-dye | CANCAN.
Cut in a half-moon shape to turn horizontally, in a beautiful navy blue cotton with a tie and dye print bordered with white embroidery anglaise, this chic and casual little skirt can be worn for all occasions (school, end of year parties, birthdays…) during summer.
Stylist’s word: Offer the perfect ensemble with the AURORE bohemian blouse.
If you like the CANCAN blue tie and dye skirt, you may like its other versions in red liberty floral cotton, blue liberty floral cotton or green liberty floral cotton.
Size guide: Choose the size that corresponds to the height in cm of your little girl (see our chart
Skirt that turns summer girl this teen cotton tie-and-dye navy blue | CANCAN
- Spinning skirt for little girls and teens from 2 to 16 years old
- Spring summer skirt collection for girls
- Navy blue cotton with white and navy blue tie and dye print
- White English embroidery
- Elastic waist
- Pockets lined with white lace
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Care: machine wash at 30°, normal ironing
- French children’s fashion designer brand 🇫🇷 | Fair Trade
Because learning about ethical chic doesn’t wait!