Are you looking for a pretty floral maxi dress for your little girl?
La Faute à Voltaire
for all the little
and teens from 5 to 16 years old, a beautiful 3-in-1 long bohemian-chic dress , in cotton with red liberty flowers and ruffles | ESMERALDA
Cut in a beautiful cotton to liberty flowers in red-yellow-blue-green tones, with a double row of ruffles made of White cotton, this pretty dress with straps around the neck and chest with elastic smocks can be transformed into a strapless dress or a bohemian long skirt for the city or the beach.
In the bohemian skirt version , it can be worn with one of our two white blouses, the Aurore with its stretch collar in
or Tulip with petal collar and smocked back.
ESMERALDA dress advantages: This clever 2-in-1 dress can be transformed into a corset dress or a long skirt thanks to its easilyretractable strap. With its elastic smocked collar and loose fit, this dress/skirt fits all body types, even the curliest.
Fun and practical, this long dress/skirt is easily worn two or three years in a row.
The Esmeralda dress / long skirt is available in several colors, discover our other models in the category
Dresses and combishorts summer girl
Size guide: Long and loose, this dress fits large, it is not necessary to take a size above. Choose the size that corresponds to your little girl’s height in cm (see our
Size tip: size 13/14 corresponds to a size 34/36, size 15/16 corresponds to a size 36/38.
Bohemian long dress for girls 2-in-1 with flowers red | ESMERALDA
Bohemian long dress for girls and teens from 5 to 16 years old
Children’s Spring Summer Fashion Collection
- Floral cotton liberty red-yellow-pink-green
- White retractable neck strap
- Stretchy smocked chest
- Ruffles at the bottom of the dress in white veil
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Care: wash at 30°, no ironing required
- Size tip: this model has an elastic smocked collar and a large cut. There is no need to go one size up. The size 13/14 years corresponds to a size 34/36, the size 15/16 years corresponds to a size 36/38.
- French children’s fashion designer brand | Fair Trade
Because learning about ethical chic doesn’t wait!