Looking for a pretty gingham dress?
Perfect for being the most elegant at school or for all the chic events of the
we fall for the pretty HEPBURN dress à dark pink gingham check. With its small white Claudine collar, its American armholes and its nicely contrasted waistthis pretty dress with thespirit of the year 60 is as good as ever for a
We have a wide variety of events to celebrate, from weddings, school parties and family reunions to birthday parties with friends.
The + of the HEPBURN dress: its skirt cut in half-moon to turn horizontally, its armholes to the American who draw nice shoulders and its waist cinched to emphasize the silhouette on the model of dresses of the 50s and 60s.
If you like our HEPBURN spinning dresses, you will find a multiple choice of this flagship model in our two collections dresses
. Our little HEPBURN dress is available in several colors, prints, in cotton, wool or velvet fabrics; with Claudine collar or without; for every day or big events such as weddings, baptisms or parties.
Size guide: Choose the size that corresponds to the height in cm of your little girl (see our chart
Dress that turns girl | pink gingham check | HEPBURN
Gingham dress for girls and teenagers from 2 to 16 years old
Spring summer girl fashion collection for kids
- Pink fuchsia and white gingham cotton
- White Claudine collar
- Integrated white belt to emphasize the waist
- American armholes
- Gathered skirt that turns horizontally and is cut into a half-moon
- Two invisible pockets on the sides.
- Zipper opening in the back
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Care: machine wash 30°, easy ironing
- Size Guide: This 60’s style dress is worn with a fitted waist and above the knee. Choose the size that matches the age of the little girl if she is thin or a size up if she is in between ages.
- French children’s fashion designer brand | Fair Trade