For this new fall-winter collection, La Faute à Voltaire presents for all girls
from 2 to 14 years old, the beautiful mouse grey wool coat AUSTERLITZ.
Warm, supple and very soft, the AUSTERLITZ coat is cut in a beautiful mouse gray wool sheet contrasted with black faux fur, it is ideal to keep your little girl warm as soon as the cold arrives.
Finely quilted with a tight mesh and lined in part with faux fur, this very chic peacoat is both warm and light. The long sleeves can be rolled up to adjust to the length of your little girl’s arms.
Designer’s word: Give the perfect ensemble with the LONDON skirt in grey tartan wool and the HARMONY yellow turtleneck sweater.
If you like the AUSTERLITZ mouse grey peacoat, you may like the NOTTING HILL black corduroy peacoat.
Size guide: Take the size that corresponds to your child’s actual age (see size chart) or the size above if between ages.
Mouse grey wool coat for girls | AUSTERLITZ
Grey wool coat for girls from 2 to 12 years old
- Mouse grey wool blend
- Black faux fur on the front, collar and cuffs
- Plum, grey, white, blue and black check cotton lining
- Long sleeves with adjustable cuffs
- Two pockets with black velvet bias
- Front opening with large bronze buttons
- Patches on sleeves
- Martingale in the back
- Composition: 80% acrylic / 20% wool
- Care: Dry clean – light ironing except on fur
- French fashion designer brand | Fair Trade
Because learning about ethical chic doesn’t wait!